Our corporate services can benefit all employees within your company. An employee programme can help members of staff feel valued and assured. We can help you to choose the right plan or tailor-make a wellness programme to look after your employees holistically to help maintain a healthy workforce. We also provide comprehensive case management services. These aim to identify occupational risks and deliver customised rehabilitation programmes to facilitate early return to work after any illness or injury. In addition to providing quality healthcare services, we are dedicated to promoting general health education and disease prevention in the workplace. The programmes we offer are as follows:
Services For Corporate Clients
Quality HealthCare provides corporate healthcare plans for over 850,000 employees from a wide range of companies in Hong Kong. We currently provide eligibility checking, service delivery, chit processing, and account analysis for over 1,800+ companies.
Why Quality HealthCare?
World-class quality service
Our services are governed by the world-class Clinical Governance framework, through which Quality HealthCare is accountable for continually improving the quality of services and safeguarding high standards of patient care.
Full range of multi-disciplinary healthcare services
Including Western and Chinese medical care; dental care; physiotherapy and nursing care services, we also offer a diverse range of wellness and disease management programmes for our clients.
Professional medical and healthcare teams
Our general practitioners and specialists are screened, have accreditation with reputable colleges, and full medical indemnity coverage.
Wide choice of healthcare packages
We provide a total integrated approach as well as a third-party administration service to meet your company’s medical benefits requirement.
Corporate Wellness Programme
“Good health is good business”. The power of workplace wellness has long been emphasised but often overlooked. It is however a very important factor that helps build employees’ sense of belonging to a company.
QHMS’ Corporate Wellness programs give employers a chance to show their care to staff by offering wellness solutions as well as health related educational opportunities. By investing in employee’s physical and mental wellbeing, employers are also investing in their health and happiness, eventually leading to a healthier working environment with high staff morale and low turnover rate.
Through a range of professionally designed activities, health talks, workshops and team challenges, we’re here to help make that goal achievable. Understanding that team and company cultures vary, we can tailor our programs against your needs to create bespoke solutions for your company. Please feel free to talk to us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
QSmart Integrated Medical Scheme
QSmart, an integrated medical scheme for SMEs, covers an extensive range of healthcare services provided by QHMS and its partners, including General & Specialist Out-patient services, TCM Out-patient services, Physiotherapy and Laboratory & Imaging services*. The scheme enables companies to select suitable protection plans to employees of different grades according to the budgets and needs in order to provide complete protection to the staff.
*A discount will be offered on top of the plan
- Competitively priced and sustainable healthcare plan
- Over 100 medical centres and 200 doctors in all major districts of HK Island, Kowloon and NT
- Open to companies with only five employees
- Can cover the family members of employees
- Flexible Package: Employers may select a suitable pre-paid plan according to needs: Basic Plan / Extended Plan / Comprehensive Plan
- Simple, quick application procedures. Waiver of medical examination and health declaration for enrollment.
For more details, please call our corporate client service hotline at 2975 3282 or email to email@example.com。
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
An EAP is a confidential service providing professional assistance to employees and their dependents. It includes services in counselling, assessment and referral programmes. EAP deals with a wide spectrum of emotional and behavioural issues that affect employees, from relationships to stress to mood disturbances and anxiety.
According to a study done by Cornell University, the "100 Best" companies found that generous work/life benefits were linked with happier, hard-working employees. EAP can also assist an organisation and its employees to overcome the challenges initiated by crises and critical incidents. Quality HealthCare strives to provide every possible healthcare and wellness service for the people of Hong Kong.
Details of the Employee Assistance Programme
- An EAP orientation session will be arranged on site once the company has joined the programme.
- A workshop on how to fully utilise the EAP is available for supervisors and senior management.
- The 24/7 confidential hotline is available for employees of companies who have joined the programme.
- Services provided by the hotline include: Crisis intervention; emotional support during a crisis; telephone counselling and appointment booking.
- Individual and group career coaching services for executives and managers are also available.
- Our mental health professionals are clinically trained to handle crises in a caring and safe way.
- Contact between an EAP professional and an employee is considered confidential. Information regarding an employee's use of the EAP may not be shared with any other party unless the employee provides written permission.
- The EAP counsellor is required to keep client information private as governed by the appropriate laws of Hong Kong and regulated by the professional ethics of the counsellors’ membership association.
- Corporate Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- QSmart Integrated Medical Scheme
- Corporate Wellness Programme
Quality Healthcare Wins Certificate of Merit in Hong Kong Awards for Industries in Customer Service 2018