Corporate Office - Senior Officer, Process Improvement
- Be a key member in driving continuous improvement through process streamlining and standardization to enhance operation efficiency so as to improve overall customer experience (e.g. booking process, operation dashboard, apps, dispensing and check-up workflow etc.)
- Develop SOP, define standards and provide training to frontline to ensure standardized workflow / process are delivered all medical centres for consistent and patient-centric customer experience
- Perform operational audit processes to measure the compliance of SOPs, and service delivery results
- Work closely with IT and other business units to drive new IT projects and system enhancement
- Develop operation solutions to facilitate sales activities through B2B, B2C and traditional BDD channels
- Degree in health care management, business administration or other relevant subjects
- Min. 3 years’ experience in healthcare centre operations or project / operational management
- Business analysis experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented, strong in process improvements and self-motivated
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving techniques
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Apply and upload
Please read through the following Personal Information Collection Statement before submitting your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement (Job Application)
1.1 Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited ("we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data.
2. Purpose of Collection
2.1 Your personal data will be used to process and manage your job application with us.
3. Direct Marketing
3.1 We will not use your personal data provided through our website for the purpose of a job application for direct marketing.
4. Security and Retention
5. Data Access and Correction
5.1 As a data subject, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data. We have the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing your personal data access request.
5.2 To exercise this right, please send your request in writing to:-
Human Resources Division
Quality HealthCare Group
3/F Skyline Tower
39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Or, by email:
Note: This Personal Information Collection Statement may be amended from time to time. You should check for updates on this webpage.
Please upload your application letter and full resume with applied position, current salary and expected salary.
* File size: 3 MB or below. Format: Word or PDF only
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful for the specified position.