Corporate Office - Business Analyst
- Work with the Business Units to identify the organisation's strengths and weaknesses, suggest areas for improvement, and define integrated business solutions across departments and internal and external entities
- Conduct feasibility studies, develop business case and draft proposals for evaluation by appropriate stakeholders
- Facilitate and negotiate business case buy-in from key stakeholders to obtain the best outcome for the organisation where improvements and efficiencies gains across organisational boundaries and budgets, and to ensure smooth implementation and change
- Work with project and programme management to contribute to project briefs, project initiation documents (PIDs) and project documentation, where required
- Identify, elicit and document business requirements utilising a structured requirements gathering process and best practice techniques and following professional standards, define business rules and communicates requirements for the implementation of business solutions
- Produce/review test plans and scenarios on behalf of the Business Units and manage testing to ensure that product and processes are acceptable with minimal risk before becoming operational
- Create training materials and documentation for future business processes, business solutions and operating models and deliver training on these
- Degree or above
- Minimum 2 years' experience working as business analyst on medium-sized to large projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience in insurance or health care industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of project management lifecycle & methodologies (e.g. Prince2, PMP, SDLC, Agile, etc.)
- Understanding of IT architecture, integration and design
- Good team player with effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English with excellent report writing skills
Apply and upload
Please read through the following Personal Information Collection Statement before submitting your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement (Job Application)
1.1 Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited ("we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data.
2. Purpose of Collection
2.1 Your personal data will be used to process and manage your job application with us.
3. Direct Marketing
3.1 We will not use your personal data provided through our website for the purpose of a job application for direct marketing.
4. Security and Retention
5. Data Access and Correction
5.1 As a data subject, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data. We have the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing your personal data access request.
5.2 To exercise this right, please send your request in writing to:-
Human Resources Division
Quality HealthCare Group
3/F Skyline Tower
39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Or, by email:
Note: This Personal Information Collection Statement may be amended from time to time. You should check for updates on this webpage.
Please upload your application letter and full resume with applied position, current salary and expected salary.
* File size: 3 MB or below. Format: Word or PDF only
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful for the specified position.