Corporate Office - Director, Finance & Business Support
Reporting to the Finance & Commercial Director, HK, the incumbent will lead a sizable team and provide overall leadership and management of all financial and accounting activities, which include:
- Oversee all finance functions including operations, external and internal reporting
- Lead the business in the areas of business planning, forecasting, cash flow management and expense management
- Provide timely and accurate management information and commercial highlights, as well as supporting on a wide range of commercial decisions
- Manage and ensure group and regulatory requirements compliance
- Maintain relationships with external parties such as bankers, auditors and key vendors
- Drive process improvement initiatives on ad-hoc basis
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance with HKICPA, ACCA or relevant qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years of audit and financial control experience supervising a sizeable team
- Experience with top tier audit firms, MNC or listed company is preferred
- Healthcare / insurance, retail or service industry background is an advantage
- Experience in a computerized accounting and operation environment is a must
- Well versed accounting standards, local tax ordinances, company ordinances
- Strong analytical mindset on financials and create insights, problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Mature, self-motivated and result-driven with strong business acumen
- Good team player, able to work with multiple stakeholders in pursuance of results
- Excellent leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin skills will be an advantage
Apply and upload
Please read through the following Personal Information Collection Statement before submitting your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement (Job Application)
1.1 Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited ("we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data.
2. Purpose of Collection
2.1 Your personal data will be used to process and manage your job application with us.
3. Direct Marketing
3.1 We will not use your personal data provided through our website for the purpose of a job application for direct marketing.
4. Security and Retention
5. Data Access and Correction
5.1 As a data subject, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data. We have the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing your personal data access request.
5.2 To exercise this right, please send your request in writing to:-
Human Resources Division
Quality HealthCare Group
3/F Skyline Tower
39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Or, by email:
Note: This Personal Information Collection Statement may be amended from time to time. You should check for updates on this webpage.
Please upload your application letter and full resume with applied position, current salary and expected salary.
* File size: 3 MB or below. Format: Word or PDF only
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful for the specified position.