Corporate Office - Manager, Marketing
- Lead a team to develop, manage and execute integrated marketing communications strategies, plans and materials to stimulate sales and attract potential and retain existing customers.
- Create marketing strategies to support and increase medical centres’ sales and visitations.
- Content management and creation so to draw products and services awareness in social media and digital platforms.
- Prepare, monitor and allocate an effective use of the marketing budget.
- Manage and grow digital business, i.e. E-commerce (Wellness portal and eShop) and digital marketing of the company in the market.
- Manage and delegate the team on CMS management of Wellness Portal & eShop platforms, analytical tools, corporate website, minisites etc.
- Prepare reports to analyse and optimise customer data, sales and marketing performance and drive continuous improvement with insights or business intelligence.
- Build strong relationship & liaison with vendors / suppliers / partners.
- Degree in Marketing / Communications or equivalent.
- 5 years’ relevant experience in marketing/communications and min. 2 years in a managerial position.
- Knowledge in digital marketing, social media and eCommerce is definitely a plus.
- Experience in media agencies is preferred.
- Data driven decision maker with good understanding of web analytics, conversion optimization and UX design.
- Solid experience in content management systems, web application and development and social media management.
- Strong stakeholders relationship.
- Well-organized, result-oriented, independent and able to multi-task under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Apply and upload
Please read through the following Personal Information Collection Statement before submitting your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement (Job Application)
1.1 Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited ("we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data.
2. Purpose of Collection
2.1 Your personal data will be used to process and manage your job application with us.
3. Direct Marketing
3.1 We will not use your personal data provided through our website for the purpose of a job application for direct marketing.
4. Security and Retention
5. Data Access and Correction
5.1 As a data subject, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data. We have the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing your personal data access request.
5.2 To exercise this right, please send your request in writing to:-
Human Resources Division
Quality HealthCare Group
3/F Skyline Tower
39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Or, by email:
Note: This Personal Information Collection Statement may be amended from time to time. You should check for updates on this webpage.
Please upload your application letter and full resume with applied position, current salary and expected salary.
* File size: 3 MB or below. Format: Word or PDF only
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful for the specified position.