Central Laboratory - Medical Laboratory Technician II (5 days work)
- To work as a professional medical lab technicians/technologists according to the Code of Practice, SPCM.
- To monitor and check the quality control of daily runs and participate in the QC programs
- Address outstanding problems carried over from the previous shift, including the Outstanding List for the workstation.
- Maintain a level of knowledge that will enable adequate commenting on all results.
- Registered Medical Laboratory Technologist in Part I or Part II
- Higher Diploma or above
- Work experience in Haematology/ Microbiology/Clinical Chemistry is preferred
- 5 days work week and roster duty until 10:30pm in Kwun Tong.
Apply and upload
Please read through the following Personal Information Collection Statement before submitting your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement (Job Application)
1.1 Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited ("we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data.
2. Purpose of Collection
2.1 Your personal data will be used to process and manage your job application with us.
3. Direct Marketing
3.1 We will not use your personal data provided through our website for the purpose of a job application for direct marketing.
4. Security and Retention
5. Data Access and Correction
5.1 As a data subject, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data. We have the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing your personal data access request.
5.2 To exercise this right, please send your request in writing to:-
Human Resources Division
Quality HealthCare Group
3/F Skyline Tower
39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Or, by email:
Note: This Personal Information Collection Statement may be amended from time to time. You should check for updates on this webpage.
Please upload your application letter and full resume with applied position, current salary and expected salary.
* File size: 3 MB or below. Format: Word or PDF only
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful for the specified position.