Corporate Office - Senior Officer/Officer, Business Analytics
- Prepare business/management report, spreadsheet and presentation materials based on business needs, which includes:
- Understand the purpose and collect report requirement from Business Units / Management
- Follow up with different departments to gather data and information for report generation
- Translate the collected data and information into analytical framework and present them in a professional manner
- Assist Management and Business Unit to identify problems through analytical approaches and work out solutions
- Assist manager to streamline and automate report generation process
- Other ad hoc assignment as assigned
- Higher diploma or above in Statistics, Computer Science, Business and/or similar disciplines
- At least 3 years solid business analysis and modeling experience in consumer sectors
- Detail minded and proactive , with strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Knowledge and hands on experience in database, BI and ETL tools such as Cognos, Power BI, Tableau is an advantage
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, Access, Powerpoint and database knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills and strong analytical skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer.
Apply and upload
Please read through the following Personal Information Collection Statement before submitting your application.
Personal Information Collection Statement (Job Application)
1.1 Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited ("we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data.
2. Purpose of Collection
2.1 Your personal data will be used to process and manage your job application with us.
3. Direct Marketing
3.1 We will not use your personal data provided through our website for the purpose of a job application for direct marketing.
4. Security and Retention
5. Data Access and Correction
5.1 As a data subject, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data. We have the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing your personal data access request.
5.2 To exercise this right, please send your request in writing to:-
Human Resources Division
Quality HealthCare Group
3/F Skyline Tower
39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Or, by email:
Note: This Personal Information Collection Statement may be amended from time to time. You should check for updates on this webpage.
Please upload your application letter and full resume with applied position, current salary and expected salary.
* File size: 3 MB or below. Format: Word or PDF only
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful for the specified position.