Australia Visa Medical Examination Services
Quality HealthCare has been appointed by Consulates of Australia as one of the designated visa medical exam service providers. We provide below visa medical examinations for applying Australia Visas.
Click here to shop online.
*Applicant aged below 18 must be accompanied by Parent(s).
Documents Required for Australia Visa Medical Examination Services
- E-Medical Letter with HAP ID (No. 501) (Original)
- HKID (Original & Copy)
- Passport (Original & Copy)
- Birth Certificate (Original & Copy) (Applicable for Applicant aged below 2)
- Parent or Legal guardian HKID (Original & Copy) (Applicable for Applicant aged below 16)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record (If applicable)
Alternative forms of ID may be considered
- HAP Letter and Hong Kong ID card
- HAP Letter and Certified Passport Copy certified by the Australian Department of Home Affairs
- HAP Letter and a recent colour photograph of the applicant attached that has been officially stamped by local Australian overseas mission certifying the applicant’s identity
Please provide your COVID-19 vaccination certificate if you have been vaccinated for one or more doses. At present it is not mandatory to have the COVID-19 vaccine before your medical examination.
Basic Check-up Items of Australia Visa Medical Examination
On the day of the examination, depending on your Health certificate type you will have
- Chest X-ray if aged 11 or above
- A blood test may also be needed depending on your visa type and health condition
Safeguarding your health is our mission and thus we recommend Meningococcal B Vaccine to you for your consideration (Non-mandatory)
Click here to shop online
Learn more on our Vaccines for Migration and Overseas Study
Report Turnaround time of Australia Visa Medical Examination
- Around 5-7 working days (doctor may delay submitting medical report for any incomplete check-up items or vaccination records)
FAQs of Visa Medical Examinations
Information of Vaccines for Migration and Overseas Study
More info on AU visa medical examinations ( Australia government website)